Brain Injury Association of America | National Stroke Association - Stroke Recovery | Head Injury Resource Center | Head Injury and Traumatic Brain Injury Support Groups
Brain Injury and Stroke Article Index | Helpful Resources for Brain Injured , their Families and Caretakers | Brain Injury Information Expert Books and Real Life Stories
Books - ◦ Brain Injury and Stroke Bookstore, New and Used, Reviews, Feedback Ratings (Powered by Amazon)

Cardiovascular: Cardiac Output

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Ninja Nerds!

Join us in this video where we discuss cardiac output. We go into great detail on how cardiac output is dependent upon stroke volume and heart rate, along with applying that to Frank Starling’s law of the heart.

Cardiovascular | Cardiac Output | Frank Starling’s Law | Ninja Nerd Science

Follow us on Instagram! – https://www.instagram.com/ninjanerdscience

For inquiries email us at
Ninjanerdscience@gmail.com

Comments

Charles Boyce says:

thanks so much for this video, really cleared things up for me. I'm confused though how high levels of Na+ and high levels of H+ are inhibitors of contractility?

Angelica Noa says:

Thank you! Your videos are so helpful! It's like magic "tadaaaaa, i get it!". Keep it up! You are my go-to channel from now on. Thanks!

Subramanian Narayanan says:

Sir can you tell me about nucleus solitaruis

Vilash Raj says:

Hahaha….. Respiratory "bump"…. But sir, you r better than our professors…… I am getting a lot of help by your videos….. You make everything easy n understandable….. Love and best wishes from India 🇮🇳 🙏

SUTANU GHOSH says:

They are too good..to be expressed in words..keep it up and keep helping us like this way…thanks bro

Subramanian Narayanan says:

can you tell me pneumotaxic center consists of which nucleus

Subramanian Narayanan says:

Your videos are awesome bro

Faris A says:

this video is a hidden gem

I Sanchez says:

Bro, thanks a million man. I am studying for my echo registry and you broke down preload, contractility and after load so i actually understood it. Thanks again!!

Comments are disabled for this post.

Free Head Injury and Care Report [Click Here]
Receive Free the full Free Special Report for Head Injury Victims and Caretakers which
Reveals MUST KNOW patient and caregiver resources, potential symptoms, behavioral and emotional consequences, steps in rehabilitation, creating a beneficial home environment, brain injury medications, long-term outlook, and more..[Click Here]

[Articles, Safety and Care Checklists , Forums, Books, Website Resources for Head Injuries, Stroke , Hemiparesis , Hemiplegia Living], Click here for new widow